Saturday, May 21, 2011

SEIZE THE LEASH

I had the wonderful opportunity today to visit the new and wicked cool digs of my friends over at Seize the Leash. They have recently set up an agility course in their new location. Today's class featured 6 cute dogs that had a great time playing, working and building confidence by trying and conquering new situations. Best of all I got to hang out with a Whippet. I wanted to say a mini-greyhound, but when you look at it from his point of view, a greyhound could be an over-sized Whippet. He was adorable. As were the other dogs in class, including two ;lovely TBDs (Tucson Brown Dogs) and a deaf boxer. I, of course, had my camera out, since I was dogless and spent my time chasing the class participants over the course. I will tell you, I am really looking forward to bringing the girls over to try out all the equipment.





























1 comment:

  1. Hi! We met at seize the leash yesterday. Lucie was the one walking on the ladder and jumping the pole. I found you site through the Seize the leash sit. I wrote a blog post about the training session and left a link for these photos. Nice blogs. Here is the link to my post if you want to read it.
    http://juliannahbydesign.net/?p=2640
    Julie

    ReplyDelete