Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MOVING ART

Recently, I've also been tracking down graffiti on trains. It's a little more challenging to capture than street art, since it is of the moving variety. I'm always curious to know where and when it originated and by whom, where it's been, how many people have seen it.

Tucson has a very busy train line that runs right through town. I live less than a couple miles from the train yard, but it is not possible to get on the site without trespassing. So I've tracked the tracks on their journey through town to find the locations where the trains park and the best crossings. As a result, I've been able to capture a few decent shots. Some of the ones recently posted on Instagram are below.

This is the car that started it all. I drove past the parked train along I-10 and couldn't help but turn around and figure out a way to get close enough to photograph it.





No comments:

Post a Comment