Saturday, July 25, 2009

BACKCOUNTRY NEWSLETTER JULY 25, 2009

Hello one and all,

You are receiving this email because you have bought something from me, thought of buying something from me, stopped by my booth at a show and chatted, or are friends and family. Please let me know if you wish to be removed from this list. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick thank you for all those who stopped by the booth over the July 4th weekend at the Pine/Strawberry Art Show. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Lisa and I had a great time and did not want to head back down to the Old Pueblo to be greeted by the summer heat. We did and we were. Sigh. Congratulations go out to Paula Burch who won this shows’ raffle prize. Paula please email me with your information so I can send you the photo.

I’ve been pretty busy since the show and have spent quite a bit of time out of town: I have been chasing after the fireball seen over Tucson about a month ago, taken some training classes, done a little photography, adopted another greyhound (Dru of the last desktop photo fame), took classes to be licensed in Fight Like a Girl a women’s self defense program, created a blog, and the list goes on…

Wait, hold on, back up - that’s right - Backcountry Photography now has a blog. So far the (few) posts extend to covering shows I’ve attended, photography jaunts and the latest available photos. I have another post to make in the near future as I have been taking some great photos while out in the desert meteorite hunting (the photo ops are the only thing I am finding). So stop on by…

www.backcountryphotographyaz.blogspot.com

And to the part of the newsletter I know you are all anxious to get to…

The latest desktop photo installment. For your viewing pleasure today, we have the door from an out building at the oldest school in Arizona. I was able to spend some time there over the 4th of July weekend; it was just down the road from the Strawberry Lodge. You can check out my blog for more photos of the school itself.

Hope this finds you well.

Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment