Thursday, November 12, 2009

SILVER LINING

Today has been a banner day for me in getting through a number of Backcountry Photography projects I have needed to do and haven’t found the time; including posting the greyhound cards, sending out a newsletter, getting ready for the Open Studio Tour, editing some of the blog posts and posting photos from the All Soul’s Procession. Whew. I guess there is a silver lining even when your car unexpectedly ends up in the shop and you're trapped at home after cancelling all the appointments you had scheduled for the day.

So, since I am on a roll and feeling motivated, I thought I would continue this unheard of spate of posts with another one that has been waiting patiently in the wings. Hee. My most recent set of fine art photos which include 5 new dragonfly images and an incredible sunset photo. I spend a fair amount of time watching sunsets (job hazard I guess) and this one stunned me. This is the first time I have seen the colors of the sunset reflecting off a rain curtain, lighting only certain parts of the sky on fire. As for the dragonflies – who knew they looked like a by-plane from the front and that sun coming through their wings cast a colored shadow.


The road taken.


Bi-plane


Naranja


Delicate shadows
The curve


Teasing
Each of these images can be produced as any of the products I carry: note cards and 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14, 16 x 20 or 20 x 30 prints. They are available as just the photo, mounted on foam core, matted or framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment