Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BACKCOUNTRY NEWSLETTER NOVEMBER 24, 2009

Hello All,

You are receiving this email because you have bought something from me, thought of buying something from me, stopped by my booth at a show and chatted, or are friends and family. Please let me know if you wish to be removed from this list. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, a big welcome to all those new to the list. Thank you for stopping by the first annual Open Studio Tour at the Morrison casa. We had a great time. Thanks for the food, company, and laughs. It took me 3 days to recover from the weekend. Hmmm, haven’t said that in a while…

Anyway, today’s newsletter is a fairly short one. (Something my sister said was not possible. Phhtttt.) Really, this is just to announce that MY WEBSITE HAS BEEN UPDATED. Yes, I know I just yelled at you. I’m a little excited since I have been attempting to do this update since the day after it went live the first time. So please go on over, hang out, look around and peruse the plethora of photos. More than you can shake a stick at. (and more being added soon – remember the classic car mention in the last newsletter?) www.backcountryphotographyaz.com

From the splash page you can access the website, Backcountry blog or the Cult of the Greyhound blog. (Little did you know that I have 2 blogs in addition to the website.) And all this finished just in time for Black Friday. All your holiday shopping needs from the comfort of your home; note cards and prints (solo, mounted, matted or framed) gifts appropriate for anyone.

And today’s desktop: Willow wishing you safe travels for your holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving and I hope this finds you well.

Suzanne Morrison
Backcountry Photography
www.backcountryphotographyaz.blogspot.com
www.backcountryphotographyaz.com
backcountry_photos@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment