Wednesday, January 20, 2010

METEORITE MEN - WEST, TEXAS

I had the distinct pleasure of hunting with Steve and Geoff last February during the West (now Ash Creek) meteorite hunt and returning to the area was high on my list of things I wanted to do. On this return trip, I spent as much time as possible at the Czech Stop bakery, was thrilled to get a second chance to shoot photos of the flocks of black birds and also to enjoy that lush rolling farmland. So different than the deserts of Tucson. It had rained pretty heavily just before we got there and during shooting so we spent quite a bit of time cleaning the stickiest mud ever off clothes, shoes, cars, hands, etc.



The birds.



Grain silos.

Filming with Ruben Garcia and Hopper.

I never ran out of interesting things to shoot photos of.


A wee bit smaller than my dogs, who by this time I was missing quite a bit.


Did I mention the Texas Mud. (Yes, the mud deserves capital letters.) Trying to get Geoff's boots dry before another day in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment