Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ENTRY TO A HUNDRED STORIES

Aside from the gaping at the people, businesses, and buildings and wishing I could try out a fire escape just once (yes even with my fear of heights) I also stop and stared at the myriad of entryways to the buildings. So different than Tucson.

It is a good thing those New Yorkers were quick on their feet. They managed to narrowly miss me each time I came to a dead stop directly in front of their speed walking path when something caught my eye. As I set each shot up, wishing I had a ladder for a little more height or more room to get the right angle, I wondered what was behind those doors. None of them opened while I was shooting the photos so I could get a peek inside. Leaving me to create the stories, answer the questions, all by my self.




No comments:

Post a Comment