Sunday, May 16, 2010

SEIZE THE LEASH

So if you follow my other blog you’ve recently noticed some faux greyhounds gracing the pages. They give a hint of what we have been up to over at the Backcountry offices when not putting in time at Aerolite Meteorites. My latest gig, photos for Seize the Leash, dog behavior trainers. It started innocently enough when my dogs began to learn appropriate pack behavior with other breeds of dogs while running the fence with their well behaved, model citizen canines. One thing led to another and I have a whole new set of dogs to shoot photos of! So here are some of the pictures from the training classes. And also, check out the Seize the Leash web site and blog for some of my latest images. ‘Cuz who can resist cute dog photos?












No comments:

Post a Comment